Saturday, February 27, 2016

Happy Pokemon Day!

Considering there was gonna be a whole arc/game for Cheetah Kid! about Pokemon, I thought it only proper to participate in Pokemon Day! It's their 20th anniversary after all, and I've been playing these games for years.
The reason Kent and Wolfina have two of the the Gen 2 starters (Cyndaquil and Totodile) is because Pokemon Monarch and Lavender was supposed to mainly have Pokemon from Gen 2, as it was my first and favorite Gen to play. I assumed Kent and Wolfina would choose these two, and Token would take Chikorita. The Pokeball Kent is holding is a Quick ball, and the one Wolfina is holding is a Luxury ball, both matching their characters.
I also realized that I really like the eye style that the artist for Pokemon does, it's very unique :D

No comments:

Post a Comment