Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Forced Hiatus Due to My Laptop Dying

Recently I've been talking about how my laptop has been dying, and now it's only gotten worse. It's incredibly hard to find the "sweet spot" that makes my computer charge, and even then it changes every few seconds. I know it's not the charger because I just bought this charger a couple months ago to replace the last charger that stopped working It's almost impossible to work on the comics while trying to babysit the charger, so now I'll have to wait for my financial aid to get a new laptop or PC if I have an apartment/studio by then. Hopefully, I get my financial aid by the end of August, but until then I don't have much of an option in terms of work.

Now, this is only a hiatus for Cheetah Kid!, I'm trying to release the Housepets! Fanimated! teaser before my laptop completely dies, as it's almost done. I just cant work on the comics long enough to release them once a week.

Thank you for your time, I will be back as soon as I can!

No comments:

Post a Comment