Friday, January 15, 2016

Happy Second Anniversary!

Today (January 15th) marks the Cheetah Kid! comic's second anniversary as an official web comic! Technically, the comic has been out for 3 years, but wasn't considered an actual web comic (and all that came from that other year was deemed un-cannon).
I'd like to thank you from the bottom of my heart for following the comic and dealing with my terrible random lack of updates, making this comic and seeing your reactions to it have filled me with so much joy, and I hope to continue this comic all the way to it's very distant end. I hope to keep you all entertained and inquisitive with the coming years. I'm trying to get back into the swing of a regular update schedule, and have even planned a few bonus comics and story arcs in the future.

Stay rad everybody! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment