Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Kent's Excusse #2 - He lost at Connect 4


Original Image: http://imagine-your-oc.tumblr.com/post/128187717960/imagine-your-ocs-like

I usually never do these art meme kinda things, but this one always makes me laugh everytime I see it. The comic for today just wasn't ready yet; the extreme heat hinders my ability to do almost anything with my laptop and I've been busy trying to work on some school work this week so I never found time to finish the strip. Since this already had a base, I though it would be a quick and good way to entertain you guys. Plus this scenario just seemed perfect for the Cheetah Kid! cast, it's so fitting to some of the silly stuff they do outside of the story (I don't often get to show that).

But seriously, full credit to that blog for coming up with this scenario, it's pure genius. XD

No comments:

Post a Comment