Wednesday, August 19, 2015

New Training Standards

Even in training others, where her goal is to make it so she eventually loses, Wolfina is still bitter about losing.

Sorry for taking such a long break with the comics, I was trying to decide weather or not I should keep sketching the comics traditionally. While it is good to have the original physical sketches, the sketches themselves are never that good, nor did I follow them a lot of the time. When I drew things straight from digital sketches they always end up looking better, so I drew this comic that way and, low and behold, it looks better than what it looked like in a traditional sketch. (This is most apparent in the buildings) Not sure why that is, I guess I'm just better with a drawing tablet and a screen rather than with a pencil and paper.

No comments:

Post a Comment